KoscoHeritage installs whole-house humidifiers to
keep your home happy & healthy all year long.
If the air in your home is too dry, it could take a toll on your family. Warm, dry air acts like a giant sponge and soaks up moisture from anything it touches. You home itself could suffer too as dry air sucks moisture out of your home’s woodwork and furnishings, leaving them cracked or dried out. Controlling humidity means moisturizing dry air to prevent damage to hardwood floors and woodwork.
TrueEASETM Evaporative Humidifiers installs with central heating and cooling systems to deliver whole-home comfort. It eliminates maintenance hassles with easy access pads and saves energy by eliminating constant cycling of air.
- Whole-Home Comfort for All – The versatile design of TrueEASE humidifiers allows for installation in every home, including townhomes and codos where it once was impossible.
- Eco-Friendly – TrueEASE says goodbye waste and hello efficiency by automatically monitoring the dryness in your home, and only running water and air through the system when humidity is needed – saving up to 10,000 (model and system dependent) gallons of water per year.
- Reduced Heating Bills – In addition to keeping your home and family comfortable, TrueEASE can help reduce heating bills. Because humidified air feels warmer, you’ll be able to turn your thermostat down for energy savings.
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind – TrueEASE is installed out-of-sight by your heating and cooling professional into your home’s central heating and cooling system. You can forget about having to fill clunky, portable units, because TrueEASE automatically fills itself.
- Simple Maintenance – User-friendly pad access makes mainteneance and upkeep easier than ever, which leads to sustained, long-term comfort