Price Protection Plans
Taking advantage of our Price Protection Plans that will allow you to control your annual fuel cost.
Which Plan Is Best For You?
Use the form below to determine which plan is best for you. Once you do, call us at 1-800-755-6726 to request a Price Protection offer be mailed to you.
Simply select the type of fuel you use and enter enter how many gallons you used annually to calculate your estimated price protection payment:
Points About Price Protection
- The price per gallon of fuel is guaranteed not to exceed the protection plan price for your pre-purchased gallons.
- The best plan is dependent on each homeowner’s requirements. Kosco provides several plan options so everyone
can make the best choice for their individual situation.
- You can choose to purchase a CAP PLUS Plan that includes Downside Protection. Downside Protection ensures that
plan holders will pay the lower Kosco Daily Retail Price if fuel prices were to drop below the CAP.
- Kosco’s Daily Retail Price may fluctuate daily depending on market conditions.
- The Downside Protection Fee of 25 cents per gallon is based on the cost of “Risk”. Today’s volatile
markets can cause huge price swings and as the uncertainty increases, the cost of protection increases
as well. This year Kosco is limiting your risk with Downside Protection on all CAP PLUS Plans.
- To help alleviate spikes in heating payments during the winter months, Kosco has extended the CAP PLUS Budget plan to 3 months.
This reduces the amount of each payment and allow payments to be budgeted.
As an option, you may include your service plan in with your CAP PLUS Budget Plan.
- The Fixed Price Plan allows a homeowner to buy their heating fuel at a FIXED price. Regardless of
changes in the market price of heating fuel, homeowners on a Fixed Price Plan will always pay the
same price per gallon. Credit balances are typically applied to the following year’s plan.
- Regardless of the plan you select you will be required to pre-purchase a fixed number of gallons that
you determined. If all the gallons are used you will automatically revert to Kosco’s daily retail pricing
and remain on automatic delivery unless we are notified in writing.
- Fuel Payment Amount includes applicable taxes, if any, estimated as of date of offer. Actual taxes, if
any, will be applied at the time of delivery.
- Automatic delivery required
- The price protection applies to deliveries through May 31.
- Plans are available on first come first serve basis as limited quantities may be available at the offered prices. Prices subject to product availability.
- Call Kosco to change required gallons and revise payment information.
- Refer to the KOSCO Customer Agreement for complete terms and conditions that apply to this offer.
- Early termination fees apply