Price Protection Plans
Taking advantage of our Price Protection Plans that will allow you to control your annual fuel cost.
Which Plan Is Best For You?
Use the form below to determine which plan is best for you. Once you do, you can sign up online by going to https://koscoheritage.com/myaccount or, you can call us at 1-800-755-6726 to sign up over the phone or to request a Price Protection offer be mailed to you.
Simply select the type of fuel you use and enter enter how many gallons you used annually to calculate your estimated price protection payment:
Points About Price Protection
- The price per gallon of fuel is guaranteed not to exceed the protection plan price for your pre-purchased gallons.
- The best plan is dependent on each homeowner’s requirements. KoscoHeritage provides several plan options so everyone can make the best choice for their individual situation.
- You can choose to purchase a CAP PLUS Plan that includes Downside Protection. Downside Protection ensures that plan holders will pay the lower KoscoHeritage Daily Retail Price if fuel prices were to drop below the CAP.
- The Downside Protection Fee is based on the cost of “Risk”. Today’s volatile markets can cause huge price swings and as the uncertainty increases, the cost of protection increases as well. This year KoscoHeritage is limiting your risk with Downside Protection on all CAP PLUS Plans.
- To help alleviate spikes in heating payments during the winter months, KoscoHeritage has extended the CAP PLUS Budget plan to 9 months. This reduces the amount of each payment and allow payments to be budgeted.
As an option, you may include your service plan in with your CAP PLUS Budget Plan.
- The Fixed Price Plan allows a homeowner to buy their heating fuel at a FIXED price. Regardless of changes in the market price of heating fuel, homeowners on a Fixed Price Plan will always pay the same price per gallon.
- Regardless of the plan you select you will be required to pre-purchase a fixed number of gallons that you determined. If all the gallons are used you will automatically revert to KoscoHeritage’s daily retail pricing and remain on automatic delivery unless we are notified in writing. Any remaining credit balance will be applied towards future purchases at KoscoHeritage’s prevailing market rate at the time of delivery. Pre-paid purchases are non-refundable.
- Fuel Payment Amount includes applicable taxes, if any, estimated as of date of offer. Actual taxes, if any, will be applied at the time of delivery.
- KoscoHeritage’s Daily Retail Price may fluctuate daily depending on market conditions.
Early Termination Fees Apply
Once accepted, the prices will remain in effect until April 30, 2019 or until the requested number of gallons has been delivered (whichever occurs first). Automatic delivery will then continue at the KoscoHeritage retail price unless otherwise notified in writing.
This pricing agreement is subject to the KoscoHeritage Customer Agreement terms and conditions, which can be found online at https://www.koscoheritage.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/customeragreement.pdf or you may request a printed copy by calling this office. Plan pricing is not valid until signed form and any payment due is received. KoscoHeritage is not liable for errors or omissions. Your acceptance of this offer commits your full season usage exclusively to KoscoHeritage.